HARRISBURG – On Monday, the Wolf Inaugural 2019 Committee announced the program for the Swearing-In Ceremony of Gov. Tom Wolf on Jan. 15.
The program features a robust line-up of Pennsylvanians hailing from across the commonwealth.
“Governor Wolf’s 2019 Inauguration is about the people of Pennsylvania, and we are proud that our Swearing-In Ceremony program features so many Pennsylvanians who have made significant contributions to the commonwealth through their leadership and talents,” said Rob Ghormoz and Giancarlo Stefanoni, co-executive directors of Wolf Inaugural 2019.
“We hope that the public will join us for this momentous event, as we celebrate the beginning of Governor Wolf’s second term of moving Pennsylvania forward.”
The program is as follows:
- Musical performance- JP McCaskey Chamber Choir, Lancaster
- Presentation of the Colors- The Pennsylvania National Guard
- Pledge of Allegiance- Sebastian Pelaez, Commissioner, The Pennsylvania Commission on LGBTQ Affairs, Allentown
- National Anthem- Bobby W. Hill, Philadelphia
- Introduction- Lt. Gov.-Elect John Fetterman, Braddock
- Invocation- Rabbi Jeffrey Myers, Tree of Life Synagogue, Pittsburgh
- Oath of Office for Tom Wolf- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania Thomas G. Saylor, Camp Hill
- Inaugural Address- Gov. Tom Wolf, Mount Wolf
The Swearing-In Ceremony will take place at the Pennsylvania State Capitol on Tuesday, Jan. 15. Gates open at 10 a.m. and the program begins at 12 p.m.