CLEARFIELD – The Clearfield County Planning & Community Development Office has announced that its staff will be conducting an income survey on behalf of Clearfield Borough.
The survey will begin as soon as Dec. 14 and continue until all residences have been surveyed on East Sixth and East Seventh streets.
The Planning Office staff will be conducting the survey door to door in the areas. All county staff will be wearing proper identification.
According to Lisa Kovalick, Clearfield County community development specialist, the survey is confidential and being conducted to identify potential for a Community Development Block Grant project.
The survey consists of six questions, such as:
1) How many families currently reside at this address?
2) How many persons are there in your family, including yourself?
3) Using the table on the survey, find the number of persons in your family. Then, using the annual family income amount as noted on the form, circle whether your total family income is above or below amount shown.
4) Please check if you are a female head of household.
5) Please note the number of disabled persons.
6) A question based upon ethnicity and race.
*The number of persons in a family and corresponding income listed on the survey is based on the U.S. Housing and Urban Development Section 8 income guidelines for Clearfield County.