State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report of indecent exposure Aug. 14 in Coalport Borough. During the incident, 29-year-old Joseph Fletcher of Flinton allegedly fondled his privates on Union Street while looking at a female seated in her vehicle. Afterwards, he walked away. Fletcher was found by troopers, taken into custody and charged through the district court.
- State police received a report of burglary that occurred sometime Aug. 3-4 in the 900-block of Plank Road in Gulich Township. During the incident, someone allegedly pried open a shed belonging to the Allemansville United Methodist Church and removed a push mower and propane tank. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- State police conducted a traffic stop Aug. 13 that resulted in a drug violation in Decatur Township. According to a station-issued news release, a 20-year-old Osceola Mills man was found in possession of drugs and related paraphernalia. He was charged through the district court, and is awaiting court disposition.
- State police, Troop C, will conduct a sobriety checkpoint during the month of September. It will focus on removing drug- and alcohol-impaired drivers from area roadways.
- State police received a report of burglary Aug. 9 on Egypt Road in Bradford Township. During the incident, someone allegedly took multiple items from the victim’s residence. The investigation is ongoing at this time. Anyone with information is asked to contact state police at 814-857-3800.
- State police on Aug. 11 received a report of theft from CenClear Child Services in Bigler. According to a station-issued news release, one of the agency’s employees was a target of a “malicious” e-mail scam. The employee had clicked on a link and provided confidential information, which allowed an unknown entity access to her company payroll check. The employee was reimbursed and CenClear suffered a financial loss exceeding $1,300. The investigation is ongoing at this time. State police would like to urge citizens to be mindful and not provide personal information online to unknown entities.