CLEARFIELD – The Clearfield County Commissioners on Tuesday addressed various items of business.
- approved an appraisal agreement with Bolt Ag Appraisals for the Farmland Preservation Program.
- approved non-profit grant awards totaling $5,000 each to Harmony Grange and BPO Elks 540-Clearfield.
- approved an agreement with the Child Advocacy Center of Clearfield County.
- approved purchase of service agreements with Cornell Abraxas and Merakey Pennsylvania.
- approved the appointments of DuBois Chamber Director Jodi August to the county Recreation & Tourism Authority; Karen Viehdeffer-Rubbe to the Curwensville Lake Authority; and Mary Jane Sherman to the county Library Board. The county still has one vacant seat on the CLA, and interested persons are encouraged to express interest to the board of commissioners.
- approved the personnel report consisting of two new hires and two employee separations/retirements, which included Warren Mikesell II, part-time assistant district attorney, effective July 3. The commissioners thanked Mikesell for his years of service to the county.
- approved the minutes of the June 27 board meeting as presented by the chief clerk.
- approved the bills as presented by the Controller’s office.