State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about a theft of vehicle parts that occurred Monday or Tuesday on Railroad Street in Coalport Borough. During the incident, someone allegedly stole the front, passenger side tire and rim from a Coalport woman’s Ford Focus while it was parked in front of her residence.
State police at Ridgway
- State police reported a drug-related DUI occurred Feb. 3 in the area of Brandy Camp Road and Brandy Camp Circle in Horton Township, Elk County. During a traffic stop, 39-year-old Kenten Wisor of Clearfield was allegedly found to be under the influence of a controlled substance. He was transported to Penn Highlands Elk where he refused a legal blood draw. Charges were filed through the district court.
- Police received a report about an alleged theft of gasoline from a local business’ fuel card. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of an elderly female. Upon arrival, police found everything was OK.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle parked near a residence. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted on Industrial Park Road where a male was allegedly assaulted by multiple people. State police located one suspect and he was arrested at his residence.