CLEARFIELD – Senator Wayne Langerholc Jr. (R-35) has relocated his Clearfield District Office to 218 S. Second St.
The office, previously located on 125 E. Market St., will be open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The phone number is the same 814-765-0555.
“My district office will remain a conveniently located point of contact for residents who have questions or concerns about government services and agencies,” Langerholc said.
“Please stop by one of my offices, e-mail me at email@example.com, or call me if I can ever assist you with any problem pertaining to state government.”
Some of the services offered include:
- Assistance in preparing Property Tax/Rent Rebate claim forms.
- Information and problem-solving with insurance programs, such as Medical Assistance and CHIP.
- Voter registration forms.
- Requests for birth and death certificates.
- Fishing and hunting information.
- Information on financial assistance for higher education.
- PennDOT forms for special tags and driver and vehicle services.
- Informational brochures and booklets.
- Pennsylvania Personal Income Tax forms.
- Pennsylvania road maps.
- Requests for copies of legislation, bills and regulations.
- Requests for literature for students and senior citizens.
- Arranging tours of the State Capitol for individuals or groups.
- Unemployment compensation issues.