- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle that was parked along Turnpike Avenue. As a result of the call, a male was allegedly found to be in possession of drugs and paraphernalia.
- Police received a report about a female walking in traffic along South Fourth Street. Police located the female who suffers from a medical issue, and she was transported back to her residence.
- Police received a report about a female who was threatening self-harm on Boyer Avenue. Police arrived and assisted with transporting the female to the hospital for an evaluation.
- Police received a noise complaint that occurred along East Market Street. During the incident, someone set off firecrackers. However, police were unable to locate anyone upon a search of the area.
- Police responded to an activated alarm along North Second Street. Police arrived and determined that bats had set the alarm off. Police assisted with removing the bats.
- Police assisted a motorist who had locked their keys inside their vehicle along South Fourth Street.
- Police responded to a minor two-vehicle collision along West Front Street. According to police, one vehicle backed into another while stopped at a red light. Minor damage was reported and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- Police received a report about the theft of services along South Fourth Street. During the incident, a known person was allegedly using a dumpster that was not his. He was warned of his actions.