CLEARFIELD – The Clearfield County Commissioners addressed miscellaneous items of business at this week’s regular meeting.
- approved the personnel report, which included the separations/retirements of Shelby Woodring, administrative assistant/Emergency Management Agency, effective July 20, and Kristy Goodman, quality assurance/EMA, effective July 23.
- approved the 904 Recycling Performance Grant application at the request of Jodi Brennan, county solid waste authority director. She said the county applied for this grant annually, and it would give the CCSWA around $30,000 for its program.
- approved an agreement with National Bond & Collection Associates at the recommendation of the county’s Prison Board. Commissioner John A. Sobel indicated that it was to help the jail collect fees in an effort to recoup some of the increased costs associated with the care of inmates.
- approved copier lease agreements with Doing Better Business for the offices of Magisterial District Judges Jerome Nevling and Jim Glass.
- approved liquid fuel allocations to Knox and Burnside townships in the amount of $3,453.04 and $3,000, respectively. Sobel abstained from the vote on Knox Township.