Staff members of the Clearfield County Planning & Community Development Office have announced that they will be conducting an income survey on behalf of the Covington, Karthaus and Girard Area Authority through July 31.
Survey forms will be mailed to randomly-selected customers of CKG-AA using addresses. The CCPCD Office and CKG-AA officials ask for your assistance during this time.
The survey consists of six questions, such as:
- How many families currently reside at this address?
- How many persons are there in your family, including yourself?
- Using the table on survey, you will find the number of persons in your family. Then, using the annual family income amount as noted on the form, you will circle whether your total family income is above or below the amount shown.
- Please check if you are a female head of household.
- Please note the number of disabled persons.
- It will be based on ethnicity and race.
Families and individuals who receive a survey should complete it and return it promptly.
To assure a successful sampling size of the survey, the CCPCD office will conduct phone calls and door-to-door visits of surveys not returned.
If you receive a survey and have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Lisa Kovalick, community development specialist, at 814-765-5149.