State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred Jan. 9 in Ramey Borough. Charges were filed against a 20-year-old Philipsburg woman, Livia Anderson, for the alleged theft of a $300 check. State police said the investigation will remain open pending disposition in district court.
State police at Philipsburg
- On Tuesday a safe and gun were found in Osceola Mills. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Philipsburg at 814-342-3370.
- Police responded to a disturbance on South Second Street. Upon arrival police warned those involved of their conduct.
- Police assisted the fire department with a possible structure fire on North Front Street.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment by communication. As a result, police advised the actor to stop making contact with the victim.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with locating a missing teenager.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of open lewdness that occurred on a Clearfield area school bus.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of criminal mischief that occurred at a local car wash.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist on River Road.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle accident on Boykiw Lane. Upon arrival police determined the vehicle was gone, and the report was listed as unfounded.
- Police were contacted about a missing Glen Richey girl. She was located by police and transported home.
- Police were dispatched to the Rite Aid parking lot for a report of disorderly conduct. It was handled by police at the scene.