State police at Punxsutawney
- State police reported a DUI that occurred Sunday in the area of East Main and North Third streets in Reynoldsville Borough. Troopers stopped a 53-year-old Reynoldsville man for an equipment violation, and he was allegedly found to be under the influence. Charges are currently pending at this time.
State police at Ridgway
- State police received a report about an incident of identity theft that occurred between Dec. 9 and Thursday on Laurel Lane in Fox Township. During the incident, someone allegedly used the victim’s information to purchase merchandise in his name in the amount of $454.23. He was unaware of these unlawful transactions until he received paperwork from a collections company in his name.
- State police reported a retail theft/Act 64 drug violation that occurred Thursday at the Wal-Mart in St. Marys, Fox Township. During the incident, a Ridgway man allegedly went into the store and stole $24 worth of items. He was taken into custody and found to be in possession of illegal drugs and paraphernalia, state police said. Charges will be filed through the district court.
- Police responded to complaints at several businesses where vehicles were parked in lots without permission. According to the report, the owners of multiple vehicles were ticketed for the violations.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle accident involving a plow truck and a car in the area of Bigler Avenue and East Eighth Street. There weren’t any injuries as a result, and one vehicle was towed from the scene, police said.
- Police responded to a vehicle accident in the area of East Market and Second streets. There were minor injuries as a result, and both vehicles were towed from the scene, police said.
- Police responded to an alarm at a local business. Upon arrival police found that a tenant had set off the alarm accidentally.
- Police received a report about the alleged theft of a Christmas light from a residence on South Third Street.
- Police found that several individuals were allegedly trespassing at a vacant building. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police assisted a motorist with a disabled vehicle in the area of the Krebs Highway.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment that occurred at the Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment/stalking in the area of Daisy Street Extension.
- Police received a report about the alleged theft of medications in the area of the Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- Police responded to a psychological emergency at the Mountain Laurel Nursing Home & Rehabilitation Center.
- Police received a report about a possible intoxicated driver and responded to the area of Route 879. When police made contact with the driver, it was found that they were not intoxicated.
- Police responded to a report about a disorder in the area of Valley View Drive. It was handled at the scene, police said.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with investigating a possible burglary on South Sixth Street.