CLEARFIELD – The Clearfield County Commissioners addressed various items of business at Tuesday’s board meeting.
- reappointed Eric Fox, Mike Hollabaugh, Henry Daugherty and Charles Muth and appointed Robert Edwards Sr. to the Clearfield County Farmland Preservation Board.
- appointed Lisa Conrad and Kim Kesner to the Clearfield County Planning Commission.
- reappointed Kim Kesner to the county’s Redevelopment Authority.
- reappointed Debra Finkbeiner to the county’s Solid Waste Authority.
- approved an agreement with the Pennsylvania District Attorney’s Association/Institute for the PA SAVIN Program.
- approved an Enterprise Agreement from Microsoft for Microsoft Licenses.
- approved an Owner County Agreement with Central Counties Youth Center.
- approved three new hires and two employee separations/retirements.
- approved the bills as presented by the Controller’s office.
- approved the minutes of the Jan. 4 meeting as presented by the chief clerk.
- reminded that the board will hold its last meeting this month on Wednesday, Jan. 26 at 10:30 a.m. in the commissioners’ conference room.