- Police responded to Williams Street for a trespassing complaint. As a result of the investigation, a female was found to have several active arrests warrants from several counties. She was also allegedly found to be in possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia. She was transported to the jail.
- Police are investigating an alleged assault that involved several juveniles along Polk Street. Police reported that two juveniles engaged in a mutual altercation and others joined in. A male on-scene also produced a handgun that turned out to be a BB gun, police say.
- Police responded to Leavy Avenue to assist EMS with gaining entry into a residence.
- Police arrested a male along Woodland Road for public intoxication after he was reportedly discovered lying along the roadway.
- Police arrested a female along North Second Street after she was found to have an active arrest warrant through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office. She was transported to the jail.
- Police were called to Bigler Avenue where a female was threatening self-harm. Police were able to take the female into custody and she was transported to the hospital for an evaluation.
- Police responded to the area of Williams Street for a report of juveniles knocking on doors and fleeing the area.
- Police responded to North Second Street for a report of an elderly female sitting outside in the cold with inadequate clothing. Police arrived and found the female to be suffering from medical issues due to the cold weather. EMS was summoned to the scene and the female was transported to the hospital.