- Police responded to Leavy Avenue for a report of loud music being played. Police were unable to locate any unreasonable noise.
- Police assisted a motorist along Turnpike Avenue after they had locked their keys inside their vehicle.
- Police are investigating several complaints of vehicles failing to stop for buses that have the “stop” sign activated throughout the borough.
- Police are investigating an attempted theft that occurred. Police reported that a male and female were observed attempting to remove money from a skills machine; the couple has been identified by police.
- Police responded to East 14th Street for a vehicle that had struck a parked vehicle. Police found minor damage to both vehicles and no injuries were reported.
- Police responded to South Front Street for a reported trespassing incident. Police reported that the homeowner arrived home and discovered that someone had been inside the apartment moving items around.
- Police responded to East Cherry Street to check the welfare of a male who had had left the residence after an argument. Police found and spoke with the male and did not find him to be in any danger.
- Police were called to the Clearfield Riverwalk for a report of juveniles damaging signs. Police arrived and did not locate any damage or the juveniles.
- Police assisted state police with serving a mental health warrant on a female along Nichols Street. The female was transported to the hospital for an evaluation.