State police at Rockview
- State police received a report of retail theft Sept. 15 on North Front Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a 32-year-old Philipsburg man allegedly took a Gadget Gear phone charger valued at $17.99. He was cited for the incident through the district court.
- Police located a runaway juvenile along Williams Street and also discovered the juvenile was in need of mental health assistance. He was transported to the hospital for treatment.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with a patient along South Fourth Street.
- Police were called about a sign that was reportedly lying in the middle of the roadway. The sign had been moved prior to police arriving on-scene.
- Police responded to an activated alarm along East Market Street and learned the alarm was malfunctioning.
- Police were called to North Fifth Street for a psychological emergency. Police found a female in need of mental health treatment. She was transported to the hospital. A male occupant was found to have an active arrest warrant, police say, and was transported to the jail on the warrant.
- Police were called regarding a physical altercation that had taken place along West Front Street involving two juveniles. According to the report, one juvenile was struck in the face by another juvenile.