The last day to reserve a t-shirt size is Aug. 1
CLEARFIELD – A fiesta will explode in Clearfield with the return of the popular Taco Tour, from 2 to 5 p.m., on Saturday, August 28 to benefit the Clearfield Food Pantry.
Participating restaurants include 120 Pub & Grub, Denny’s Beer Barrel Pub, Legends Sports Bar, Mary’s Place, St. Charles Café, The After Dark, The Toasted Monkey, Sons & Daughters of Italy, and the Clearfield Elks.
- signature tacos at each restaurant (one complimentary per stop);
- an official Taco Tour T-shirt**;
- tour drink specials at every stop;
- tour map and stamp card; and
- entertainment at various venues.
**T-shirt size guaranteed if ordered by Aug. 1, 2021.
This is a “free-flowing” event; however, you must be 21 years of age or older to participate.