On Tuesday, July 20, the Commissioners of Centre County Government opened the Small Business Grant program, which totals $3,000,000 in available grant funding.
Grants will be awarded in $2,000 increments; no awarded grant will exceed $20,000.
- For-profit businesses, including Partnerships, S Corps, Corporations and Farms
- Business must be located in Centre County, Pa.
- Businesses headquartered outside Centre County, Pa., but generating 51 percent of payroll within Centre County, Pa., may apply but must provide written evidence.
- Fewer than 500 full-time employees
- Business may not be publicly traded
- Must not be delinquent in federal or state taxes.
- Experienced a net reduction in revenue in calendar year 2020 compared to calendar year 2019
- Must be in business at the time of the application and intend to stay in business until at least Dec. 31, 2021.
Operating expenses include but are not limited to: payroll, rent, mortgage, utilities, costs of goods, supplies, raw materials, etc.
- Net revenues in 2020, after including grants, did not decrease by at least 25 percent compared to 2019 net revenues
- Publicly traded companies
- Over 500 full-time employees
- Over 51 percent of payroll outside of Centre County
- Non-profit organizations
Please contact Betsy Lockwood at SEDA-COG (570-522-7265 or email@example.com).
Funds are available on a first come, first served basis. Apply now before funds are exhausted.