CLEARFIELD – The Clearfield County Salary Board met on Tuesday to reorganize and address several items of business.
- named Commissioner John A. Sobel, chair, Tony Scotto, vice chair, and Controller Tom Adamson, secretary.
- approved a request from the commissioners to award a one-time bonus of $500 for full-time salaried employees and $250 for part-time employees for 2021 in lieu of salary raises. Bonuses will be payable in March of 2021, and employees must be employed at the time of payment to receive the bonus.
- approved a request from Jail Warden David Kessling to set the salary of the deputy warden of programs at $40,000/year, effective Jan. 11.
- approved a request from the commissioners to create a position of director of redevelopment authority, and to set the salary at $50,365/year. The position will be filled by Lisa Kovalick, who’s been serving as the county’s community development specialist.
- approved a request from the commissioners to collapse the position of community development grant writer in the county’s Planning office.
- approved the minutes from the Dec. 8 meeting.