- Police received a trespass complaint on Daisy St. Upon arrival police found that a female was removing items from the residence. Police were able to deescalate the incident on scene.
- Police assisted the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office with a PFA service along Bigler Ave.
- Police responded to Cemetery Rd. for a reported domestic between a male and female. Upon arriving on scene police encountered the male who was concealing a legal firearm. It was determined that he was intoxicated on alcohol and possibly pills. Police informed the male not to reach for the weapon. The male then became agitated and motioned towards the weapon. Police then physically engaged the male who resisted arrest. It was later found the male had allegedly strangled the female and assaulted her. He was taken into custody, arraigned and placed in the county jail.
- Police responded to the hospital for an irate patient who was being disorderly staff. Police arrived on scene and deescalated the situation.
- Police responded to a parking complaint on Elm Ave.