- Police received a report about an incident of public drunkenness that occurred Sunday at the Red Roof Inn, Clearfield. Contact was made with a female, and police say, she was “extremely” under the influence of drugs. She refused to provide officers with identifying information, and was discovered to be in possession of drug paraphernalia. She was housed in county jail on a warrant through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office.
- Police received a report about an illegal dumping Oct. 24 at Rent A Center, Clearfield. During the incident, a male allegedly dumped his household garbage into the business’ dumpster. The male was cited for the incident.
- Police received a report about a hit-and-run crash on State Street. Contact was made with the operator of the suspect vehicle, and insurance information was subsequently provided to the victim.
- Police received a report about a vehicle lockout at the Dollar General Store. An officer was able to unlock the vehicle.
- Police responded to a reported motor vehicle crash in the area of State Street and Bloomington Avenue. According to police, it occurred as a result of a medical emergency, and patients were transported from the scene by ambulance.
- Police received a report about a female passed out inside a vehicle on Filbert Street. Upon arrival, she was awoken by police and didn’t appear to be under the influence. She was requested to depart from the area.
- Police responded to a vehicle-versus-bicycle crash in the area of Filbert and South streets.
- Police responded to check the welfare of a female, and then summoned emergency personnel because she was having a medical emergency.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted following a report of a side-by-side being driven on the roadway.
- Police received a report about suspicious activity in the area of the Curwensville High School. Upon arrival, contact was made with a female motorist from out of the area, and it was found that she was lost. Police provided the female with directions, and cleared the scene.