CLEARFIELD – The Clearfield County Commissioners held a brief workshop meeting Tuesday morning to address several items of business.
The commissioners approved:
- a Medical Assistance Transportation Program grant agreement as well as assurance of compliance and sub-recipient agreement with Central Pennsylvania Community Action (CPCA) to administer the program.
- an agreement with Sarah Hummel, Key Settlement Services, for title and abstracting services for the Farmland Preservation Program.
- a proposal from Stephen Bolt for appraisal services with respect to the Farmland Preservation Program.
- a purchase of service agreement with Reese Jacobs for posting delinquent tax notices.
- liquid fuel allocations to Knox Township, $3,453.04; Karthaus Township, $3,332.94; and Huston Township, $4,198.65.
- bills as presented by the Controller’s office.