State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Jan. 1 on the Shawville-Croft Highway in Goshen Township. As a result, charges were filed against 32-year-old Zachary Westen of Clearfield through the district court.
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment Dec. 24 on Elizabeth Street in Houtzdale Borough. During the incident, 21-year-old Joshua Blackburn of Curwensville allegedly shoved a 23-year-old Houtzdale woman to the ground. Charges were filed through the district court.
- State police received a report about a theft that occurred Monday on the Philipsburg-Bigler Highway in Boggs Township. During the incident, someone allegedly used a West Decatur man’s credit card to make a $307.61 purchase at Wal-Mart in Gonzales, La.
- Police received a report about upstairs tenants yelling on East Locust Street. Upon arrival, police were neither able to hear anything nor make contact with anyone.
- Police assisted a pedestrian, along state Route 879, who was walking home after work. Police provided him with a ride due to the weather conditions.
- Police located a female, for whom there was an active warrant, on Nichols Street. She was able to satisfy the warrant on-scene.
- Police received a report about a possible break-in on Spruce Street. According to police, a female was found to be suffering from medical and mental health issues. She was subsequently transported for treatment.
- Lawrence Township police and Pennsylvania State Parole were assisted with taking an absconder into custody along U.S. Route 322 in Clearfield.
- Police received a report about an incident of retail theft. During the incident, someone allegedly removed an item from an establishment without paying for it.
- Police received a report about a bad check that was returned to a local business due to insufficient funds after it was used to purchase items.