BROOKVILLE – The Pennsylvania Great Outdoors Visitors Bureau has announced its sixth annual Big Fish Contest, which runs April through June.
There’s no shortage of great places to cast a line in the Pennsylvania Great Outdoors region.
Everyone is invited to enter photos of their catch, from Jefferson, Elk, Clarion, Forest and Cameron counties, by using the submission form on the PA Great Outdoors Big Fish Contest page at VisitPAGO.com/BigFish.
Entries will be posted on the PA Great Outdoors Facebook page in the Big Fish Contest album.
Everyone who submits a photo will be entered to win the following prizes each month:
- Canoe/Kayak trip from Pale Whale Canoe Fleet, Cook Forest
- Gift certificate from Long Shot Ammo and Arms, Fairmount City
- Gift certificate from Benezette Hotel, Benezette
- Movie passes from Elk Country Visitor Center, Benezette
- Gift certificate from Driftwood Saloon, Driftwood
- Gift certificate from Tommy’s Italian Pizzeria and Pub, Sigel
- Passes to the Double Diamond Deer Ranch, Cook Forest
- Mini-golf passes from Kalyumet Fore Fun, Cook Forest
- Passes to Weather Discovery Center, Punxsutawney
- Gift certificate from Jim’s Sports Center, Clearfield
- Ice cream treats from Cooksburg Cafe, Cook Forest
- PA Great Outdoors Visitors Bureau prize pack
A grand prize winner will be drawn from all entries received during the contest and win a guided, half-day small-mouth bass fly-fishing float trip for two in 2020 with Keystone Predator Outfitters and Todd Deluccia, the 2014 World Musky Fly-Fishing Champion.
For more information or to enter the contest, go to VisitPAGO.com/BigFish.
The Pennsylvania Great Outdoors Visitors Bureau is a membership-based travel promotion organization serving five counties in Northwest and Central Pennsylvania: Clarion, Jefferson, Elk, Forest and Cameron.
The mission of the Pennsylvania Great Outdoors Visitors Bureau is to develop and initiate programs and marketing strategies with the specific intent of increasing overnight travel-related expenditures within its designated region and to create a cooperative effort to increase awareness of this region as an ultimate vacation destination.