- Police received a report about an incident of harassment on Daisy Street. Police spoke to a male tenant to advise him of the complaint and to cease contact.
- Police stopped a vehicle along Gulich Avenue and learned the driver had a suspended license and an active warrant.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with a passenger, who had several active arrest warrants through the Clearfield Borough police, during a vehicle stop along U.S. Route 322. Police took the male into custody and to county jail.
- Police arrested a male on an active warrant after he was located along Nichols Street. He was allegedly in possession of drugs and paraphernalia.
- Police responded to a noise complaint on East Pine Street. Upon arrival, police advised those responsible of the complaint.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment on Leavy Avenue. However, police were able to handle the incident on-scene.
- Police received a report about a male who was trespassing and refusing to leave an East Market Street residence. Upon arrival, police spoke to the male who agreed to leave without incident.
- Police responded to a reported psychological emergency on East Cherry Street. Emergency personnel transported a male patient to the hospital for treatment.
- Police checked the welfare of a male who was slumped over in a vehicle along South Third Street. He was allegedly in possession of drugs and paraphernalia. He was also wanted by the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office and transported to jail.
- Police responded to an activated alarm at an East Market Street business. Upon arrival, police found the building was secured.
- Police are investigating an alleged theft after two checks were passed at a local business that were written from a closed account.
- Police arrested a female after she was allegedly found with drugs and paraphernalia along South Second Street. Police also detained a juvenile male who was wanted out of state. Lawrence Township police and Clearfield County Probation assisted with the incident.
- Police located an open door at a local business. Police were able to secure the door after ensuring no entry had been made.
- Police received a report about a theft Jan. 26 at the Clearfield Mall. During the incident, a known male allegedly concealed property in his jacket and left the store without making an attempt to pay for it. Charges are to be filed against him as a result.
- On Monday police received a call from a 60-year-old Circle Road man who reported two dogs attacked and injured his dog that was tied to his porch. The dogs’ owner had both contained upon police arrival on-scene. Police have filed charges in the incident.
- On Monday police received a call from a Wayne Road resident who found a dog in the area of her house. Officers attempted to locate the owner but were unable to while the dog neither had a collar nor a chip. The dog was turned over to the dog law officer for transport to the SPCA.
- Police responded to a motor vehicle crash on Monday. According to police, an 82-year-old Grampian woman could not see very well because it was nighttime, and this caused her to run into a snow bank with her vehicle at the intersection of state Route 119 and SR 219. No injuries were reported and the vehicle was towed from the scene.
- Police received a report about a phone scam on Tuesday. According to police, a 62-year-old Treasure Lake woman was called by someone claiming to be with the Publishers Clearing House. They told she’d won a monetary prize, and she could claim it for a small fee. She recognized the call as a scam and hung up.
- On Tuesday police received a call from a White Pine Road resident who reported that someone rang his door bell. Then, they fled the scene in a vehicle, possibly a Cobalt or Cavalier.