- Lawrence Township police were assisted with a domestic in Glen Richey. As a result, township police detained one male.
- Police located a package along Bloomington Avenue. It had fallen from a U.S. Postal Service delivery truck. Police returned the package to its rightful owner.
- Police responded to Swoope Street where a female reported someone was trying to gain entry to her residence. Upon arrival, police observed footprints in the snow near an air conditioning unit. However, it was unclear if there had been an attempt to get inside. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police assisted a motorist who had locked their keys inside their vehicle.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person at the Curwensville Feed Store. According to police, someone had been sleeping in a box truck for an undisclosed period of time. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about a disturbance along South Main Street. Upon arrival on-scene, police saw the male in the area of West Long Avenue where he was reportedly yelling obscenities and highly intoxicated. Police asked him several questions; however, he was unable to provide answers due to extremely slurred speech. Officers also detected a strong odor of alcohol emitting from his breath. Police identified the male as Corey Loney, and he was cited for public drunkenness. He was then lodged in county jail on a 48-hour detainer.
- Police responded to Orient Avenue after a report about an injured deer. According to police, a motorist had struck the deer, but it was still alive. Upon arrival on-scene, police found it was deceased and removed it from the roadway. Police notified the Pennsylvania Game Commission of the carcass’ location, so it could be removed.