State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about a theft that occurred Monday on Big Run – Prescottville Road in Henderson Township. During the incident, someone allegedly took the victim’s cell phone. However, state police say it was returned and there weren’t any criminal charges filed as a result.
- State police received a report about an alleged theft that occurred between Oct. 31 and Monday at a residence along Route 28 in Rose Township. No further information was released by state police.
- Police received a report that a woman’s purse may have been removed from her vehicle while it was parked along North Second Street.
- Police responded to East Sixth Street after a report about a loose dog. Police were able to locate its owner.
- Police are investigating the alleged theft of a phone from a Temple Avenue residence.
- Police responded to Nichols Street after a report about a suspicious male. However, police were unable to locate the male.
- Police received a complaint about trespassing on North Fourth Street. Police were able to handle the situation on-scene.
- Police responded to a noise complaint on North Second Street. Upon arrival, police were unable to hear anything.
- Police received a complaint about trespassing on West Front Street. However, the male had left, and there wasn’t any further action taken by police.
- Police responded to a crash along the 800 block of Bigler Avenue. According to police, one vehicle was towed from the scene, and the driver was arrested for driving under the influence.