- Police received a report about a phone scam. According to police, a resident was contacted by a caller who claimed to be with a power company and asked for bank account information. Police would like to remind residents not to give out any personal or bank account information over the phone.
- Lawrence Township police were assisted in the area of Williams Street following a report about a child running around in the rain while wearing pajamas. Police located the child along Garman Lane and requested assistance from Children & Youth Services.
- Police received a report about a male who was missing from West Front Street. While gathering information, the male was located and returned home.
- Police received a report about an overdose on Daisy Street. While police were en route, the male fled the residence.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment on Daisy Street. During the incident, someone was ringing the resident’s doorbell at inconvenient hours.
- Police received a report about a disturbance on Elk Avenue. Upon arrival, police learned it was over alleged stolen property. Police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- Police received a report about suspected methamphetamine found at an East Market Street apartment. According to police, people were moving in and located what appeared to be the drug. Police subsequently responded and retrieved the item.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle collision in the area of East Market Street and Fourth Street. According to police, a driver pulled their vehicle from the stop sign and into the path of another vehicle. No injuries were reported and one vehicle had to be towed from the scene.
- Police located a male who had several active warrants along Reed Street. He was taken into custody and transported to the jail on the warrants.
- Police responded to a two-vehicle collision in the area of Bridge Street and Park Place Drive. According to police, a vehicle was stopped for traffic when another vehicle traveled by it, striking a vehicle that was pulling from Park Place Drive. One female was taken to the hospital for treatment, and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- Police responded to a three-vehicle crash at the intersection of East Market and Fourth streets. According to police, a vehicle pulled from the stop sign and was struck by another traveling on East Market Street. Upon impact, one vehicle spun clockwise, striking an occupied, parked car. Two vehicles were towed from the scene and no injuries were reported.