State police at Clearfield
- State police received a report about an incident of harassment that occurred Saturday on Lynn Street in Bigler Township. During the incident, a Madera couple allegedly engaged in a verbal dispute that became physical. Both were charged for the incident through the district court.
- Police received a report about a retail theft that occurred Friday at Revived & Co./Blue Rose Candle Co. During the incident, a female was allegedly observed by store owners attempting to conceal merchandise on her person. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- Police received a report about an incident of harassment by communication that occurred Monday on South Second Street. During the incident, a female allegedly contacted a male after being advised not to have any further contact with him. Officers will contact the female and advise her if it occurs again, she will be arrested.
- Police received a report about a theft that occurred sometime between Sept. 13 and Saturday at Kubrick Brothers Lawn Mower Shop. During the incident, someone allegedly stole two back tires, two front tires, a seat, side panels and a motor from two, separate lawn mowers.
- Police received a report about a domestic dispute Sunday in the 300 block of West Weber Avenue. During the incident, a group of friends engaged in an argument over money. A person involved was requested to leave and officers cleared the scene.
- Police received a report about an unwanted person at a building in the 100 block of West Long Avenue. A male caller told police the male showed up at his apartment and now he wouldn’t leave the building. Officers arrived and encountered the male who left when requested to.