State police at Punxsutawney have filed charges against 16 people following a lengthy investigation of drug trafficking in the Jefferson County area.
According to Captain Bernard J. Petrovsky of PSP Troop C, the investigation targeted the trafficking of opioids, prescription pain medications and crystal methamphetamine.
Charges filed include manufacture, delivery or possession with intent to manufacture or deliver; possession of a controlled substance; criminal use of a communication facility; conspiracy – manufacture, delivery or possession with intent to manufacture or deliver; and endangering the welfare of a child.
According to state police, members of Troop C and The Jefferson County Drug Task Force assisted in picking up the following individuals on arrest warrants:
- Scott Brosius, 40, of Brookville
- Chelsea Chestnut, 30, of Brookville
- Zachary Clinchoc, 29, currently incarcerated
- Vincent Foringer, 20, of DuBois
- Glenn Fox, 30, of Reynoldsville
- Tyler Fox, 20, of Clarion
- Calvin Keeder, 35, incarcerated
- Samantha Lucas, 26, of Brookville
- Brian Robinson, 36, of Punxsutawney
- Avarea Smith, 20, incarcerated
- Michael White, 32, incarcerated
- A known 16-year-old female juvenile
According to state police, arrest warrants are still outstanding for:
- Michelle Houston, 43, of Falls Creek
- Jerri Nelson, 37, of DuBois
- Jeremy Pruszko, 32, of Penfield
- Caylia Shank, 26, of Punxsutawney
Anyone who sees any of these individuals is asked to contact the Punxsutawney-based state police at 814-938-0510.