- Police arrested a male on an outstanding theft warrant after he was located along Nichols Street. He was transported to the jail on the warrant.
- Police responded to a report about a female who was slumped over the wheel of her vehicle in a parking lot on Nichols Street. Upon arrival, police learned the vehicle had left prior to their arrival at the scene.
- Police responded to a disturbance between a male and female along East Cherry Street. Police say it was verbal in nature, and the couple agreed to part ways to avoid future issues.
- Police checked on a suspicious vehicle along South Second Street.
- Police handled an incident of harassment.
- Police received a report about someone who was attempting to pick the victim’s locks. Police say the caller also observed shoe prints in the snow.
- Police responded to the hospital for a patient who was seeking treatment after an alleged assault. However, the victim refused to cooperate with police.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of trespassing that occurred Wednesday on Robinson Avenue in Lawrence Township. It’s still pending further investigation.