State police at Clearfield
- State police responded to a two-vehicle crash that occurred Monday at the intersection of Post office and Hogback Hill roads in Bradford Township. According to state police, a Nissan Rogue was traveling east on Post Office Road, when for unknown reasons, the driver lost control. The vehicle subsequently collided with a vehicle parked west and overturned onto its passenger’s side. No injuries were reported as a result, and the vehicle was towed from the scene.
- State police responded to a crash Monday that occurred near the Quehanna Boot Camp in Karthaus Township. According to state police, a Dodge Compass operated by a 23-year-old woman traveled into a ditch while backing up on the road. The woman wasn’t injured and wearing her seatbelt. State police were assisted at the scene by towing services.
State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about an alleged incident of retail theft that occurred Nov. 22 at Weis Market in Philipsburg Borough. No further information was released with the incident still under investigation at this time.
- State police reported a drug incident that occurred Nov. 7 at Cherokee Court in Union Township. During the incident, someone allegedly forced entry into a locked cabinet and removed several prescription medications. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
State police at Punxsutawney
- State police received a report about an incident of theft that occurred sometime between Oct. 24 and Sunday in Gaskill Township. During the incident, someone allegedly stole the victim’s Hydrocodone and Tramadol HCL tablets. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Punxsutawney at 814-938-0510.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a person in the area of Washington Avenue and Village Road.
- Police received a report about suspicious activity in the area of Turnpike Avenue.
- Police served a 302 warrant on a person who was located in the township.
- Police received a traffic complaint that occurred in the area of Knepp Road.
- Police checked the welfare of a person at the Super 8 Hotel.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with a weapons incident in the area of Spruce Street. Police say it resulted in the seizure of a stolen firearm.
- Police located a suspicious male in the area of the Skate Station.
- Police conducted a traffic stop in the area of Clark Street. The driver was allegedly found to be driving under the influence. Charges are currently pending blood test results.
- Police received a report about a phone scam in the area of Guinea Hill. Police would like to remind people not to provide information out over the phone.
- Police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief in the area of Pifer Road.
- Police received a report about the alleged unauthorized use of a motor vehicle in the area of Daisy Street Extension.
- Clearfield emergency personnel were assisted in the area of Susquehanna Avenue.
- Police received a report about a noise complaint on Willow Road.
- Police located a suspicious vehicle in the area of Mapes Avenue.
- Police received a report about a missing person who was later found safe.
- Police received a report about suspicious persons in the Hillsdale area. However, police were unable to locate anyone; the incident was listed as unfounded.
- Police received a report about loitering and prowling at nighttime in the area of the Clearfield-Glen Richey Highway. However, police were unable to locate anyone.
- Police received a report about a lost/stolen PNC bank card at the Toasted Monkey. If you locate the card, please return it to the township police station.
- State police were assisted with locating a vehicle that was involved in an incident that occurred within their jurisdiction.
- Police assisted fire and emergency personnel with a gunshot victim on Tyler Road. Police say a male was taken to UPMC Altoona for treatment; the Pennsylvania Game Commission is investigating the incident.
- Police responded to an accidental alarm on Woodland Road.
- Police received a report about a missing person in the area of Plaza Drive. Police were able to locate the person a short time later.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle accident involving a deer on state Route 879. Police dispatched the deer, and the vehicle was driven from the scene.