State police at Philipsburg
- State police received a report about terroristic threats made June 25 on East Spruce Street in Philipsburg Borough. During the incident, a female allegedly threatened the victim in a verbal altercation. State police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- State police received a report about an incident of criminal mischief that occurred July 2 at the Laundromat in Osceola Mills Borough. During the incident, a known 20-year-old male allegedly caused damage to three windows. He was also found to be under the influence of alcohol. Charges were filed through the district court.
- Police reported on a DUI incident that occurred July 2 on East Laurel and North Fourth streets in Philipsburg Borough. According to state police, a vehicle operated by a 37-year-old male was stopped for traffic violations. He was allegedly found to be under the influence of alcohol. Charges are currently pending.
- Police received a report about an activated alarm at a business along Route 879. However, police were cancelled while en route to the scene.
- Police received a report about a suspicious person near the 600 block of West Front Street. However, it was listed as unfounded by police.
- Police were requested to conduct a welfare check at Lawrence Park Village. Everything was found to be OK.
- Police received a call about a civil issue involving a truck. The caller was advised of their responsibilities.
- Police received a call about a person who was wanted through the county Sheriff’s Department.
- Police took a male into custody on a warrant through the Sheriff’s Department. He was taken to the county jail.
- Police received a report about a three-vehicle accident on Route 879 near Bainey Road. No injuries were reported as a result.
- Police received a report about a verbal domestic dispute on Polles Road.
- Police received a report about an abandoned vehicle at the Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- Police received a report about a non-reportable accident on Martin Street Extension.
- Police received a report about a fuel spill on Route 322.
- Police received a report about a landlord/tenant issue on Jury Street.
- Police served a warrant on a Clearfield male. He was housed in county jail.
- Police received a report about a barking dog on Knarr Street. Upon arrival, police found it had food, water and a shade tree, and additional fresh water was given to it. Police attempted to make contact with its owner, but there wasn’t anyone at home.
- Police received a report that sometime over the weekend, someone painted a black line on a Franklin Street building. It remains under investigation at this time.