State police at Clearfield
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred Wednesday on Peale Road in Grassflat. During the incident, someone allegedly damaged the victim’s lawn by spinning and tearing it up with a vehicle. Anyone with information is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
- An accident occurred Thursday on the Philipsburg – Bigler Highway in Bradford Township. Further, the operator of a vehicle was traveling east and swerved to miss a deer. Their vehicle subsequently traveled onto Clearfield Road and impacted a tree. No injuries were reported, and towing services assisted at the scene, state police said.
State police at DuBois
- An incident of aggravated indecent assault occurred in December of 2014 at a Warsaw Township residence. The alleged incident involved a 24-year-old man who allegedly sexually assaulted the victim, a 9-year-old girl at the time.
- An incident of furnishing alcohol to a minor occurred Tuesday on the Rockton-Luthersburg Road in Brady Township. During the incident, a known Big Run female allegedly provided alcohol to a minor who was later transported to Penn Highlands for treatment. The incident remains under investigation at this time, state police said.
- An incident of harassment occurred Friday on Daugherty Road in Washington Township. During the incident, a known female and male allegedly engaged in a verbal altercation that escalated into them pushing each other.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of burglary occurred sometime between Aug. 3 and Aug. 17 on Wills Hollow Road in Worth Township. During the incident, someone allegedly entered the victim’s locked residence and removed a purse containing approximately $1,200.
- A 2013 Suzuki was struck by a white Chevrolet pick-up truck Wednesday at the intersection of East DuBois Avenue and Liberty Boulevard. The driver of the truck left the scene, and the driver of the Suzuki lost contact with it. The investigation is ongoing at this time, police said.
- Police received a report about an alarm Thursday at EOG Resources in the 100 block of Beaver Drive. Upon arrival police found everything to be OK.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Thursday in the 300 block of Maple Avenue. Further, a vehicle operated by a 63-year-old Rockton woman was stopped for another vehicle turning when she was rear-ended by a vehicle operated by a 21-year-old DuBois woman. No injuries were reported, and both vehicles were driven from the scene, police said.
- Police have initiated an investigation into an alleged illegal dumping incident Thursday that occurred behind Hoss’s Steak & Sea House on Liberty Boulevard.