State police at Clearfield
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime Tuesday or Wednesday at Tibbens Auto Sales, Clearfield. During the incident, someone allegedly entered the lot and dumped oil in several locations. Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the state police at Clearfield at 814-857-3800.
State police at Philipsburg
- An incident of public drunkenness occurred Wednesday on Phoenix Road in Rush Township. During the incident, a Philipsburg male was allegedly found passed out along the roadway.
- An accident occurred Wednesday on the Port Matilda Highway in Rush Township. April Brunner of Philipsburg was traveling westbound when her vehicle struck a deer on the roadway. The Brunner vehicle sustained disabling damage to its 12 o’clock position.
- Police received a report about a 9-1-1 hang-up call on Valley View Drive. Further, police found a child was playing with the phone.
- Police received a report about a motor vehicle accident on Route 322 east/Route 153.
- Police escorted an oversized load to the truck stop.
- Police received a report about a dog that had been struck by a vehicle on the Golden Rod Bridge. Police took the dog to dog law.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic incident on Clarendon Avenue in Hyde.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of an individual at Wal-Mart.