State police at Ridgway
- An incident of DUI occurred Saturday along Route 948 in Fox Township. Further, a known 47-year-old Kersey woman was allegedly stopped for a moving violation and determined to be under the influence of alcohol. She was transported to Elk Penn Highlands for a blood draw. Charges, state police said, are currently pending blood test results.
- Police received a report about an alleged noise complaint at the Economy Inn along South Second Street. Upon arrival the tenant wouldn’t answer the door; charges will be filed through the magistrate’s office, police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged domestic dispute at a South Second Street residence. The matter was resolved without criminal charges, police said.
- Police received a report about an alleged incident of harassment by communications.
- Police were contacted by a member of the Hyde Fire Department about a citizen who was allegedly too close to a fire scene. The matter was handled at the scene, police said.
- Police received a report about people who were allegedly yelling at a Dorey Street Extension residence. Further, police located the people involved and resolved the matter.
- Police received a report about a suspicious vehicle at a business along Route 879. Upon arrival police checked the area, but the vehicle had left.