- On Wednesday, an employee of National Oil Well Varco reported an unauthorized use of a Company Credit card in Texas.
- The plow on a vehicle driven by a Driftwood man clipped a vehicle driven by a Reynoldsville man, while they were both exiting the Wendy’s parking lot on Wednesday. Minor damage and no injuries were reported.
- A false alarm occurred Wednesday at the VA Clinic.
- On Thursday, a DuBois woman reported that a home that she owns on DuBois Avenue was broken into, and approximately 80 feet of copper pipe was cut out of the basement. The investigation is continuing.
- A 23-year-old Falls Creek man reported that while he was in the Commons parking lot, a known 21-year-old Falls Creek man threw a cell phone at his vehicle on Thursday. The two engaged in a verbal altercation and then the 21-year-old man fled the scene when the police were called.
- A 41-year-old DuBois woman was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center Thursday after a single-vehicle accident on Salada Road. The woman lost control of her vehicle, which crossed the roadway and traveled into a ditch. It crossed back over the roadway, impacting another ditch area. Then, her vehicle crossed over Judge Road and struck a wooden fence, before it crossed back over Salada Road and impacted a tree head-on.
- A 16-year-old Brockway girl was caught taking a cell phone cover Thursday from Wal-Mart without paying for it. Retail theft charges have been filed against her.