- A disabled vehicle was reported at Clearfield Bank & Trust Co. along Daisy Street Extension. The operator had struck a deer and parked there until the vehicle could be removed.
- Police assisted code enforcement with serving a letter to a township resident.
- A disabled vehicle was reported on the state Route 879 bypass.
- An animal call was reported on the Rockton Mountain Highway, where a puppy was observed running in and out of traffic. Police were unable to locate the puppy.
- An alarm occurred at a local business, which police found to be secure.
- A traffic complaint occurred on the Clearfield-Shawville Highway; however, the vehicle was gone prior to police arrival.
- A disabled vehicle was reported on Firetower Road and police assisted at the scene.
- A disabled vehicle was reported to police. The vehicle was off the roadway; however, it was still a potential hazard.
- An assault occurred at a local school and remains under investigation at this time.