HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler (R-Clearfield/Elk) is scheduling satellite office services at six different sites throughout Clearfield and Elk counties in June. These satellite offices will be open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (unless otherwise noted) at the following locations:
- June 7, Huston Township Building, 12024 Bennetts Valley Highway, Penfield.
- June 9, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion Street, Wilcox (noon to 2 p.m.).
- June 14, Brady Township Firehall, corner of Shamokin Trail and Community Center Drive, Luthersburg.
- June 16, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main Street, Johnsonburg.
- June 21, Jay Township Municipal Building, 81 East Teaberry Street, Weedville.
- June. 23, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center Street, Ridgway.
Services offered also include assistance with birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms, as well as many other state-related functions. Gabler continues to maintain his full-time district offices Monday through Friday at the DuBois Area Plaza, Suite 10, 1221 East DuBois Avenue, DuBois, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and 53 South St. Marys Street, Suite 2, St. Marys from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.