- Police received a report of criminal mischief from an area bank. Unknown actors damaged an ATM machine. The investigation continues.
- Police received a report of an accident in the Sapp Bros. parking lot. The vehicle was gone upon arrival.
- Police handled an incident of harassment by communications.
- Police received a report to assist a motorist who had locked themselves out of their vehicle. The vehicle was gone upon arrival.
- Police cited a 35 year old man and a 61 year old woman for retail theft and criminal conspiracy following an incident at WalMart.
- Police are investigating a new attempt at scamming local residents. A resident was contact by individuals claiming to be from a law firm stating that another person was listed on their credit report and that they were responsible for his charges. The resident was asked to fax checking account numbers.
- Police cited a juvenile after a retail theft at WalMart.
- Police were called to a vehicle noise complaint on Hill Street. The vehicle was gone prior to police arrival.