- Police received a report of a burglary on Flegal Road. Someone entered a home and removed jewelry.
- Police assisted mental health delegates with an unruly man at Sapp Bros.
- Police received a report of a 911 hang-up call. Officers learned it was a small child playing with the phone.
- Police received a report of harassment from a resident on Williams Street. The resident was receiving harassing text messages. Officers spoke with the other party, who had the wrong number.
- Police were asked to check the welfare two females who were reportedly under the influence at Sapp Bros. Officers spoke with them, and determined they were coherent.
- Police investigated an accident at a local business. A Clearfield resident backed into an Ohio person’s vehicle. No injuries were reported.